If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed above, I will refuse service and your booking fee will be forfeited.
Permanent makeup is NOT RECOMMENDED for any clients who are or have:
• Pregnant or nursing
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year
• Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
severe somatic symptom disorders;
acute conditions of chronic diseases;
dermatological diseases in the injection area;
problems with the functioning of the immune system;
tendency to have allergic reactions;
individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
the likelihood of scar formation;
previous introduction of another product into the injection area less than 8 months ago;